Sunday, May 15, 2011

Instruction Manual for Safety and Comfort



I am new to using this blog interface.  I posted some deep thoughts on this picture the other day and it disappeared into cyberspace somewhere so now I am just posting the picture. 
Toshiba has created an instruction manual for the safety and comfort of their consumers.
Old news!  God created the ultimate manual called the BIBLE.
 I just found it funny that I had set the manual on top of my bible....felt like God was reminding me of something that day...thought it would be good to share.
God bless,
Kimberley

2 comments:

  1. I know, blogger/cyber space ate up a bunch of people's posts! :P I guess it's kinda like your dog eating up your diary! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it happen often Kaitlin? It could be pretty sad to see your thoughts and work just disappear but I guess it is a danger.

    ReplyDelete